Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh..look what my daughter did....:(

She cut all the hair under what you are looking at, and her bangs and the sides..she is now going for the layered look:(
Bald spots anyone???

A whole lot of hair....
Yep..she cut off her hair the day before she started Junior Kindergarden....OMG...and not just a little bit of hair..a whole lot!! I have to give credit to CTMH Micro-Tip Scissors, they sure do make quick cuts with their super sharp small scissors.....lol....
My husband asked her why she cut her hair and she said "because I didn't like it", well ok little miss 4 year old...she also did a number on my sons hair as well...when asked why she cut his hair she said "because he asked me to"!!! I give up...I clipped and tied back her hair today the best I could...guess we will be going for some haircuts soon........


No comments: