Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weiman Wranglers - Digital Stamp


Melissa at Pink Cat Studio has released some new digital stamps to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation in honor of Ethan Weiman. Little Ethan passed away on July 12th from Neuroblastoma cancer. Ethan was a true cowboy and loved horses, balloons and Knock Knock jokes. By purchasing these digital stamps you will help brighten the day of a sick child as the money we raise will go towards making one of their dreams come true.

To purchase these digital stamps click on the COWBOY!!

I have just purchased these cute stamps and can't wait to start using them...

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Chirstine,

I am so glad you helped us spread the word about this great cause in Ethan's Memory!!!

I just noticed that you are doing the Jocky Person to Person, one of my friends and SU customers just started doing that same company the clothes are really nice and make you look great!!!

I am just now going through all the entries on my blog and making sure all the links work then in a little while I will post the winners on my blog!!!

Heather