Sunday, July 13, 2008




I have just recently put together this 4 page spread of our trip to the zoo. I have never done a spread of pages before, for some reason I usually do single pages??? Not sure why..lol!!! I used the paper and products from a company called Harlo Scrapbooks which my friend Karen started and sells. The paper is from Basic Grey (archaic pattern). I used chip stickers, element stickers and rub-on's....which I have never used before...they were really easy to use and I think I have entered yet a new chapter once again in scrapbooking!!! I can't wait to sit down and do some more pages..............






2 comments:

Rosanne said...

What fun layouts! Great to see you entered the blogging world!

Vicki said...

Love the picture layout - let me know if you add a subscribe button - I'd like updates on your site.
sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com