Thursday, July 24, 2008

Marineland





Yesterday we went to Marineland. I haven't been there since my grade 8 trip...only a few years ago..lol!! This was our kids first trip to Marineland. They had soo much fun even though we had thunder and lightning for part of the day (while we were watching a show, so we were under cover). The kids enjoyed petting the deer, riding on the rides, feeding fish and watching the shows. We were even able to feed a beluga whale and pet him too. Mark's grandma and mom came along with us. After a long day we all crashed as soon as our heads hit the pillow!!!

3 comments:

Junior Mints said...

i love marineland, haven't been there since i was a kid either. can't wait til my kids are a little older to enjoy places like that.

Nicole said...

Your pictures are gorgeous... I don't know if you saw or not but Vicki W made a darling layout using Serendipity paper with her marine pics and it was absolutely stunning! Just an idea. TFS

Rangerhanna said...

Thanks!! That's a great idea..I have a ton of that paper left and now I am going to use it!!!